Do you need someone to design a new website?
- redesign and upgrade a current website?
- convert your website to WordPress?
- make your website display better on mobile devices?
- add an online shopping cart?
- add an email newsletter system?
- add a blog?
- link your website to Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks?
- update and manage your website content?
- improve search engine traffic to your website?
- make your website ‘friendly’ to all current browsers?
Our service is both creative and techno-savvy. Whether you need an upgrade or you’re starting a website from scratch, we can offer you competitive rates for:
- a design that really suits your needs
- from high level complexity to clean and simple
- a Content Management System, so you can manage your site yourself
- domain name selection and registration
- web coding standards conforming to the World Wide Web consortium guidelines
- incorporate basic SEO features
- support and advice on maximising the usefulness of your website
- one-to-one personal attention.
We are a small, bespoke web development team: Kitka Hiltula and Alan Reddick. We do not outsource work to countries with cheaper labour and slap on a margin. We enjoy creating websites that have clean, efficient code, look great, and work for you.
Are you concerned about the environment? Here is what you can do to have a greener website.